The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®（HBDI® ）is the world’s leading Thinking Preference Assessment Profile, was developed by Dr. Ned Herrmann, the originators of Whole Brain Technology® and Whole Brain® Thinking, in the 1970s.
HBDI® identifies your preferred approach to analytical, structural, emotional, and strategic thinking. It also provides individuals with a significantly increased level of personal understanding.
More than forty years of research and innovation supported the validation of the HBDI® . Over three-million people worldwide have undergone HBDI® analysis. It is used by over 97% all Fortune 100 companies.
Four Level Applications
Foundation: Building individual and group awareness, valuing difference
Application: Developing team effectiveness and addressing specific business issues
Adoption: Cross-functional collaboration
Transformation: Think strategically the business application
Assessment and Interpretation
Completing the online survey, the system will generate a your-own HBDI® individual profile. It presents in individual profile, pair profile and team profile according to your actual needs and interpreted in the following different ways.
1.eLearning program：Individual user
2.One to one by consultant：Senior supervisor and strategic management
3.In house training by consultant：Team and team member
Core of Whole Brain Thinking ® at work
1.Individual and team effectiveness
• Increase individual and team success.
• Foster appreciation for the value of diverse thinking styles.
• Overcome thinking-style barriers to cross team integration.
• Improve and accelerate decision-making and problem solving.
• Communicate better with direct reports, peers and supervisors.
• Increase mentoring success.
• Improve job fit and ramp-up time.
• Decrease turnover.
• Increase employee engagement.
•Scan for high-potential leaders, factor thinking preferences into career paths
4.Sales, Service, Marketing Effectiveness
• Build stronger customer relationships and increase loyalty.
• Close more deals by adding customer preferences into sales/negotiation methods.
• Apply thinking styles to shape market research and gain insight into target markets.
5.Creativity and Innovation
• Compose R&D groups, task forces and other groups based on an optimum blend of thinking preferences.
• Foster openness and appreciation for diversity of thought.
• Use Whole Brain® tools to spark creativity and breakthrough ideas.